Roasting your asparagus in the oven is by far one of the best ways to cook it. You may never go back to any other method!
Here’s a printable PDF!
1 lb Asparagus (1 large bunch)
Salt and Pepper
2 Tsp Dried Parsley or 4 Tsp Fresh
3 TBS Lemon Juice
Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil if you want easier cleanup.
2. Wash your asparagus gently, and snap off the woody ends of the asparagus. If you bend near the base, they should snap right off.
3. Dry the asparagus and place on your baking sheet. Drizzle with some olive oil, just enough to coat. Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, and parsley. Toss around to coat.
4. Make sure the asparagus is in a single layer on the pan, and then bake for about 10 minutes. They are done when easily stabbed with a fork. Baking time may change depending on how thin or thick your asparagus is.
5. When done, sprinkle with the lemon juice and parmesan cheese.
6. Serve immediately for best flavor!